Considering that I’ve answered 33 of the questions already thanks to Glen, I’ll just answer the ones that I somehow missed. …anyway.
1. My closet is off of my bathroom which is off of my bedroom so my closet doors…don’t really matter. Though I believe they’re typically open.
2. Nope, I do not take the conditioner nor the shampoo bottles from the hotel. I hate those stupid things.
5. No I’m not overly fond of post-it notes. They don’t stick very well, they irritate me, and they get folded too easily and flap everywhere.
7. Am I more likely to survive an attack by a big bear or a swarm of bees? I suppose terror-wise I might choose the bear. That set of circumstances and survival skills would be more easily overcome later on than would a swarm of bees randomly mauling me and invading every orifice of mine in the middle of a fucking neighbourhood. Great. Now I’m terrified.
11. YES I count my steps when I walk ALL THE TIME. Well not all the time. And sometimes it’s not counting. Sometimes it’s noticing a particular pattern in the sound, the way in which I place my feet on the ground, whether my knees/hips click, how my arm swings, etc. It drives me insane. I hate repeated patterns, which is why I think being on a train with the typical train tracks would give me an hours-long panic attack.
13. Have I pooed in the woods? No I don’t believe I have…? No…maybe? I think I went camping exactly once in my entire lifetime and my sheer logic I must’ve taken a crap in the woods but I really can’t recall it ever happening. Huh.
10. (because I forgot the ones divisible by five, Stan, DAMNIT THE PRIME NUMBERS THING IS HARD ENOUGH TO KEEP TRACK OF!) My biggest pet peeve iS BEING ASKED SO MANY FUCKING QUESTIONS IN A COMPLICATED MANNER actually no it’s not. It’s people talking when they NEED TO CLEAR THEIR FUCKING THROAT OH GOD that’s disgusting. Makes me want to gag. People with poor dental hygiene. People who talk with their mouths open. People who touch wayyyyyyy too often. People who talk in your face. People not picking up on how to spell things correctly no matter how often they’re shown the correct way. Uh. Horrible sounds like forks on pans and plates, or sharp things on grills, etc. Yeah I’m loads of fun to be around.
14. Yes I occasionally dance even if there’s no music, though it’s typically for like, two seconds at a time.
15. I’ve already answered this.
17. I have a twin-sized bed. I’m tiny.
19. Yes it’s fucking okay for guys to wear pink. It’s okay for anyone to wear whatever the fuck they want despite whatever gender they are/identify as, goddamn.
20. Yes I still occasionally watch cartoons, though it’s mostly just SpongeBob, and that’s mostly out of habit.
21. I’ve already answered this.
23. Really? Bra size? *sigh* No, I don’t feel like disclosing this given the context. I will say, however, that for someone who wishes they had no breasts at all? Way too goddamn fucking big.
25. I don’t really have a favourite food. Food has sounded revolting as of late, so yeah… I can’t think of one, anyway.
28. No, I was never a boy or a girl scout. Considering I am neither and I hate the whole institution. :D
29. NO I would never strip or pose nude for a magazine. For a partner? Sure. For the NU Project? Why not. But no, not for a fucking magazine, nor for a job. That’s nothing against those who do, that’s me with my own preferences.
31. No, I cannot change the oil in a car.
30.Already answered this one.
35. The best thing to eat for breakfast is a stick of cheese. I hate breakfast. On school days, I have a bit of cheese or maybe nibble on something packed in my lunch. But I never eat before I leave for school.
37. HAHAHA AM I LAZY YES OF FUCKING COURSE I’M LAZY JEEZUS FUCKING HELL I’M LAZY I’M ONLINE ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS AREN’T I
39. Already answered this.
40. Am I horny? Holy shit. Um. No. Not particularly. That’s a very crass questions. Right out of nowhere. Well then.
41. I think I have one magazine subscription to like, American Science Psychology or something.
43. Am I stubborn? It depends. Sometimes I’m incredibly insecure and therefore easily swayed. Other times I don’t give a single flying fuck what you’re telling, I’m sticking to it or won’t be moved.
45. Already answered.
47. I used to sing in the car. Sometimes I still do, but I don’t drive, so most often I don’t. I find it irritating/embarrassing.
49. Dance in the car? What the fuck? NO.
50. No I have never used a gun nor do I intend to.
53. Christmas is stressful because everyone else acts like it’s stressful and that stresses me out. Also, there’s the looming possibility of having to spend the day with people in my family that I really hate. Also, it’s four days after my birthday so it’s just…eh.
55. Pumpkin pie is my favourite fruit pie, followed by apple. I’m not very adventurous.
57. Already answered this.
59. Yes, I take vitamins daily.
60. Already answered this.
61. No I do not wear a bathrobe.
65. I do not give a single shit about Nikes vs. Adidas.
67. Eh…I don’t have any strong feelings one way or the other with peanuts vs. sunflower seeds. They both have their merits.
70. A profession for my future spouse? Probably something really artistic. Maybe…yeah I’ve no clue nor preference.
71. Yes I can curl my tongue in a number of ways. Wow this sounds sexual.
73. Yes, I believe I’ve cried because I was overwhelmingly happy. I can’t recall many specifics, though?
75. Answered this.
77. No I don’t think I’ve technically been in love. Though I’ve been in love with characters, before…
78. Answered this.
79. The last concert I saw was Andrew Bird back in April of last year.
80. Um…hmm. Hot tea, I guess. Though cold tea can be good.
81. Answered this.
83. I can swim moderately well.
85. I can be patient. I’m much more patient in the car than my mum is. I typically don’t get worked up in social situations where I’m made to wait a long time. I’m cool with zoning out.
87. Answered this.
89. Black olives beat green olives, no doubt.
90. Answered this.
95. No, I do not cry and throw a fit until I get my way.
96. Answered this.
97. Yes, I think I want children in the future…
I think I covered all of these? If I forgot to list one, it’s because I’ve already answered it and didn’t realise that I’d skipped it until much later on.
In short: GODDAMNIT STAN YOU NEVER MAKE ANYTHING EASY *sobbing*