Why do I never see this coming? Okay, here we go…
3. I sleep with my sheets untucked. I don’t even have sheets. I have a bigass purple blanket and these two comforters that I change out every once in a while to get them washed. Essentially, I’m in a big heap of pillows, blankets, and comforter.
6. I don’t cut out coupons, period, so…no, I don’t ever use them. My mum occasionally does.
9. No I don’t always smile for pictures. I do when I’m told to, I’m genuinely happy, I’m smiling ironically/in terror/for a joke, or I’m laughing and the picture is unexpected.
12. Yes, I’ve peed in the woods. On a couple of occasions. IT WAS NEVER FUN. And one time in Hawaii, this car passed by. My mum tried blocking me—but holy fuck it was horrible.
15. NO I DON’T CHEW MY PENS AND PENCILS NO NO NO. Sorry. I just No. I bit one once and it tasted awful. Also, I’m paranoid about where they’ve been and who’s touched them. I…like to be careful.
18. I don’t have a song of the week. I don’t listen to music enough. I sort of feel weird saying that, but I really don’t listen to music all that often.
21. Least favourite movie? One that I’ve seen all the way through? …this is as difficult as favourite movie. So. Cars…? I don’t know. Some shitty movie they always play on Comedy Central?
24. I don’t eat chicken nuggets anymore. It used to just be ketchup.
27. I’ve never kissed anyone nor has anyone kissed me. The last would probably be family. My grama, I suppose. Otherwise, I’ve kissed the top of my dog’s head.
30. The last time I wrote a letter to someone on paper was…um. A couple of years ago when I was communicating with my friend Celeste in Australia. I think. Maybe there was another time after that…
33. Yyyyes…? I know my mum has. I don’t specifically recall any moment where I’ve been in a car that has run out of gas.
36. HAHAHA “USUAL BEDTIME” HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHOOOOO no. I don’t have one. I go to sleep whenever the fuck I manage to. That’s anywhere between 8 pm and 6 am.
39. I believe I’m a dog according to the Chinese zodiac.
42. …I’ve always had trouble with the Logs, so I’ll say Legos. Though I never really liked either.
45. My mum used to watch soap operas so sometimes I’d catch a few minutes here and there. I’ve seen them while flipping through channels. But no, I’ve never actually sat down and watched/gotten involved in any soap operas.
48. Yes I absolutely sing in the shower. I like that my bathroom is in the far corner of the house and I typically play my music VERY loudly. Still, though. It’s not discreet in the slightest.
51. The last time I got a portrait taken by an actual photographer would have to be several months ago when I got a picture taken for my yearbook. I still haven’t done my ‘obligatory’ senior pictures. I should now, though, because I have my flannel and a really good haircut.
54. Considering I had to Google what a pierogi is, no I’ve never eaten one.
57. I sort of believe in ghosts… In some manner of speaking. I’ve had experiences that can’t really be explained but—I don’t know, the whole topic is very ambiguous, for me.
60. No I do not wear slippers.
63. My first concert was Brandi Carlile back in 2006.
66. I hate both Cheetos and Fritos, so…
69. Technically I’ve taken dance lessons. They were forced upon us all in middle school. Some very awkward times involving conspiring to dance with our crushes and all that schlock.
72. I’VE ALMOST TECHNICALLY WON A SPELLING BEE AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS WEIGHS ON MY MEMORIES AND CONSCIENCE OH MY GOD WHYYYYYYYYY I just have a lot of bad memories about spelling bees, okay? Goddamnit.
75. Yes, my mum has an old record player, but I don’t think it actually works… It serves as a storage device for her old records.
78. Well I’ve already seen Andrew Bird in concert and like I said I really don’t listen to music very often so… Any recommendations for good bands/musicians to see live would be good.
81. TEA. All the way. I abhor coffee.
84. …yes? What the fuck kind of question is this? Yes I can hold my breath without holding my nose.
87. No I don’t recall ever winning a contest in my entire life, unless pointless and unofficial poetry contests on some website actually count.
90. I used to be able to crochet. I’m sure with some practise I could pick it up again.
93. I’m not married, and have never been married. Who the fuck knows where I’ll end up.
96. No, I don’t have any children.
99. I miss…um…wow I don’t know. Do I miss anyone right now? I can’t think of anybody. I miss hanging out with my mum a little bit? I mean she’s upstairs right now but she’s working all the time. So whatever. I dunno.